Counselling and Psychotherapy
Your first session will be an assessment of your needs and an opportunity to see if the relationship between us will work. A good relationship is key to good results for the client.
Seba will give you feedback after all of your psychotherapy sessions with homework is for next time. The homework is important in the journey you are making. Parents of children might want to share incidents prior to the next session and this ensures the person centred planning and individualised learning can take place within your session.
Seba works with children and adults and uses a variety of techniques dependent on the needs of the individual. Integrative psychotherapy is the use of Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Art therapy, Play therapy, Walk and Talk therapy, psychodynamic theory and person centred counselling.
Spring offers counselling and psychotherapy for people suffering from:
- panic attacks
- eating disorders
- trauma related mental health issues
- relationship problems
- obsessive behaviours
- life coaching
Seba offers personalised
- face to face sessions
- walk and talk sessions
- online sessions through video chat and messenger services
- works with teenagers and children
- supervision for counsellors and psychotherapists
Training for staff in the workplace
If you are looking for Mental Health workplace training to support your staff mental health well-being and a reduction of sickness from the workplace. Supporting and enabling staff to be aware of the signs and symptoms and staff having the skills to be able to support others and themselves is a great step towards ensuring your have a successful business.
Spring offers bespoke training in the workplace for staff on topics which can be tailor made for your staff needs.
Seba provides training for staff within companies to develop skills in awareness of
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder: What is it? Specific areas explored in more detail eg sensory needs, fearlessness, etc
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: What is it? Co-morbidity (ODD), Support strategies, etc.
- Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties: Parenting toolbox, Support strategies, Resilience, etc.
- Growth Mindset – bringing down barriers to learning.
- Mental Health Awareness: Stress Support strategies, Mental Health – How can I help someone? What is depression? What is anxiety? What are panic attacks? Phobias, etc.
Seba tutors children with or without
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Social, Emotional and Behavioural problems
- Anger (frustration)
- Anxiety (worries)
She also works with children with purely academic targets
- Working towards SAT’s Year 2 and Year 6
- Increasing confidence in subjects
- Reading Comprehension
- Entrance exams for Independent schools
- Speaking and listening targets
She also ran:
- Parent Peer Support Group on various topics related to Autism Spectrum Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties. These are for parents of children with or without Special Educational Needs and Disabilities.
- Uploads to YouTube videos and podcasts.