Coaching, Psychotherapy and Tutoring in Riddlesden, Keighley – Specialising in ADHD and ASC.
Make Positive Changes
- Supervision to counsellors and psychotherapists.
- Coaching, Counselling and Psychotherapy for adults, adolescents and children – making positive changes, increased confidence and happiness.
- Support for children and families with social, emotional and behavioural challenges specialising in Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and Autistic Spectrum Conditions.
- Parental workshops on Parenting, Mental Health, Growth Mindset and SEN.
- Currently all sessions are online via Zoom due to COVID19; and will be for some time. These sessions have proved successful to many clients. These can be offered as a long term form of therapy and tutoring.
- Tutoring for Primary children in Year 2 to Year 6 – to become SATs and entrance exam ready or to improve confidence and self esteem.
- Equine Assisted Psychotherapy TBA.
Integrative Psychotherapy is a combination of Psychoanalytical, Person Centred and Cognitive Behaviour Therapy. Play, Art, Walk and Talk therapies and Growth Mindset theory.
To assist you in making positive changes in your life. A person centred individual plan made bespoke to your journey from:
- Anxiety (General, Separation and Social)
- Depression (low mood)
- Fears and Phobias
- Self Harm
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Trauma related anxiety
- Relationship problems (divorce or separation)
- Bereavement and loss
- Stress (family and work related problems)
- General worries or feeling stuck
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
Seba has a realistic understanding of challenges, yet works with high expectations and with empathy and understanding to assist clients in making positive changes. She uses recent research, theories and information to support her teaching and therapy, this also supports her in her workshops and training in topics which values learning from our peers.