Coaching, Psychotherapy and Tutoring in Keighley – Specialising in Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and Autism Spectrum Condition.
Make Positive Changes
- Supervision to counsellors and psychotherapists.
- Coaching, Counselling and Psychotherapy for adults, adolescents and children – making positive changes, increased confidence and happiness.
- Support for children and families with social, emotional and behavioural challenges specialising in Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and Autistic Spectrum Conditions.
- Currently all sessions are online via Zoom. These sessions have proved successful to many clients and can be offered as a long term form of therapy and tutoring.
- Tutoring for Primary children in Year 2 to Year 6 – to become SATs and entrance exam ready or to improve confidence and self esteem.
Integrative Psychotherapy is a combination of Psychoanalytical, Person Centred and Cognitive Behaviour Therapy. Play, Art, Walk and Talk therapies and Growth Mindset theory.
To assist you in making positive changes in your life, I will assess your needs and devise a person centred individualised plan which is bespoke to your journey from:
- Anxiety (General, Separation and Social)
- Depression (low mood)
- Fears and Phobias
- Self Harm
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Trauma related anxiety
- Relationship problems (divorce or separation)
- Bereavement and loss
- Stress (family and work related problems)
- General worries or feeling stuck
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
Seba has a realistic understanding of challenges, yet works with high expectations and with empathy and understanding to assist clients in making positive changes. She uses recent research, theories and information to support her teaching and therapy. Currently studying Clinical Supervision and due to graduate in Summer 2021 she is constantly learning and reviewing her skills to ensure her clients and supervisees are informed of latest developements. This also supports her in her workshops and training in topics which values learning from our peers.