Coaching, Psychotherapy and Tutoring in Riddlesden, Bradford – Specialising in ADHD and ASC.
Make Positive Changes
- Coaching and Psychotherapy for adults, adolescents and children – making positive changes, increased confidence and happiness.
- Support for children and families with social, emotional and behavioural challenges specialising in ADHD and ASC.
- Parental workshops on Parenting, Mental Health, Growth Mindset and SEN.
- All sessions are via Zoom due to COVID19 and will be so for some time. I may offer Walk and Talk therapy in the Autumn – private one to one sessions.
- Tutoring for Primary children in Year 2 to Year 6 – to become SATs and entrance exam ready or to improve confidence and self esteem.
- Equine Assisted Psychotherapy will be starting soon.
Integrative Psychothery is a combination of Psychoanalytical, Person Centred and Cognitive Behaviour Therapy. Play, Art, Walk and Talk therapies and Growth Mindset theory.
To assist you in making positive changes in your life. A person centred individual plan made bespoke to your journey from:
- Anxiety (General, Separation and Social)
- Depression (low mood)
- Fears and Phobias
- Self Harm
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Trauma related anxiety
- Relationship problems (divorce or separation)
- Bereavement and loss
- Stress (family and work related problems)
- General worries or feeling stuck
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
Seba has a realistic understanding of challenges, yet works with high expectations and with empathy and understanding to assist clients in making positive changes. She uses recent research, theories and information to support her teaching and therapy, this also supports her in her workshops and training in topics which values learning from our peers.